Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fall Tour

Well I seriously cannot believe we are nearing the end of our Fall Tour. It has gone by so quickly and yet it has felt like forever (weird how that works). We just got back today from a week in Canada. It was amazing. I personally had such a great time there. Big shoutouts to Michelle, Jimmy, Eliot, Cindy, and Gable. It was so awesome hanging out with more CTI people. Our team has had some great times with ERS games, "24" nights, 5 Pin Bowling, and Lazer Tag. It was so much fun. But I also personally felt like our ministry was so effective there. I guess I just felt like we were really usable there. I was also very humbled in Canada. I rememeber this one host home that was just amazing. They were so giving to Ruth and I and to our ministry. They just gave and gave of themselves so that we would be comfortable. They also did so much for their church. They seriously taught me so much. I feel as I look back on the last 7 weeks that I've grown and learned so much. I hope that people can see even a small difference in me because I can feel a huge difference in just the way I look at an event we are playing at or at opportunities around me. What we learned in training about how we are missionaries first and musicians second really rings so true to me now. I really didn't think too much about it in training and now I realize how much that mentality needs to be my outlook on this ministry. It isn't always easy to do but it is something that I have really asked God to help me with. I seriously have loved everyday of this tour. I mean there have been difficult days and tiring days but at the end of a day I just get so happy knowing that I get to do this for a year. :)

I am so excited as I think about Bolivia. We have been learning our Spanish music and I love it so much. I can't wait to get involved with the people there. :)

So thanks to all who have been praying for us, we greatly appreciate it.

God Bless!!!

Team 14:22 hope you guys are doing awesome... miss you all!!

No comments: