Friday, September 12, 2008

swiss apples!

hey everyone!
its half way through the first week of tour and we are all having a blast!!! Today we are on our way to Jacksonville IL, I think we are playing at a college tonight but i cant remember, either way it will be fun. And speaking of fun, Christian and i invented a new card game today in the van that we call Swiss Apple, Its like the best game ever so you'll have to ask abut it next time you see one of us.
Please continue praying for us, love you all> bye : )
Ken

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I can't wait to play your new game unless it involves getting shocked or something like that... then I'll pass! I'm so happy to see that you're blogging. I'm praying for each one of you. I hope you're having an awesome time! Keep up the good work!

Melody