Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just wanted to let you all know that things are going great for 1421. We are all staying healthy, having fun, and learning daily what it truly looks like to love God deeper and serve one another with humility. We have given a variety of concerts already this past week ranging from church services to an alternative high school. For me, it's reminded me of how deep God's love is for us, his bride. He loves everyone the same - no matter where they are in life or where they have come from. God sees us all as His children who so desperately need to be loved and learn what true love is. I am challenge each day to lean on God and accept His love with open arms so that I can love others around me with His love because I can't love on my own, I need Him! This photo was from one of the churches we played at in North Platte. It reminds me of the ultimate sacrifice and unchangeable love of the Father.

So, thanks for the prayers and the support of us as we travel all around the West/Southwest spreading the love of God with many as well as learning to love God and one another.

This next week we are in Colorado and then we're off to Las Vegas! :)

Learning to love,
Carrie Joy :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

thanks for the update, Carrie! Loooove the photo, it's beautiful!